Do you want to learn how to build products that users love?
Beta Launch was started “to solve the problem of building scalable digital products”, and product discovery is at the heart of our practice.
We love to learn and have honed our craft from the best in product including RMIT university and Brainmate but not forgetting the books, workshops and hands-on experience of being in the startup trenches over the years helping countless founders and businesses.
We work with digital business and have a demonstrated history of working with startups from RMIT Activator, Melbourne Accelerator Program and Energy Labs, as well as with local government organisations.
We are looking for UX Designers who are passionate to learn product management, be the voice of the customer and can use the tools to create the deliverables for a 6-month apprentice product manager program that can lead to a permanent position.
- Support product manager to evaluate opportunities and design experiments.
- Plan and conduct surveys, focus groups and user interviews.
- Deliver high quality user interface designs, prototypes, creatives to support discovery activities.
- Support product delivery team with high quality UI that meets the best UX practices.
- 3+ years of experience in UX
- Continually keep yourself and team updated with the latest changes and trends in the industry
- Ability to support sprint teams by providing mocks, wireframes, interactive prototypes
- Have a passion for startups and digital product design
- Determined to be the best version of yourself
- Creativity with high attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good understanding of design systems
- Not afraid to try things and get out of your comfort zone.
- Access to Beta Launch learning and development budget
- Competitive remuneration package
- International exposure and access to a network of mentors and industry leaders.
- A fun and collaborative work environment.