Trainee Software Engineer/ Intern – NodeJs
Do you want to build software that changes the world?
Build the right thing, Build the thing right.
We are looking for talented intern software engineers to join our engineering team. This role is not only focused on engineering but also research, prototyping and developing products and services that delight users.
Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and self-managed, always open to feedback and critique and extremely collaborative in a multidisciplinary environment.
You will work alongside a team of highly skilled Engineers and Designers and Product Managers at Beta Launch and will join forces to help our Enterprise, Government and Startup partners test ideas, build prototypes and scale software delivery, servicing users all around the world.
Daily life will include stand-ups, code reviews, workshops, meet-ups and plenty of laughs along the way. We are super passionate about what we do and are constantly looking for new ways to develop ourselves and be the best we can be.
- Knowledge in NodeJS is must
- Strong knowledge in database technologies (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as rest api, html5, css3
- Solid Understanding in data structures – Arrays, ArrayLists, Maps and Sets
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts – OOP, SOLID principles
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Good to have
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (AWS)
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, Linux
- Access to Beta Launch learning and development budget.
- Competitive remuneration package with 6 monthly performance appraisals.
- International exposure and access to a network of mentors and industry leaders.
- A fun and collaborative work environment in Colombo, Sri Lanka