Senior UX designer
Do you want to learn how to build products that users love?
Beta Launch was started “to solve the problem of building scalable digital products”, and product discovery is at the heart of our practice.
We love to learn and have honed our craft from the best in product including RMIT university and Brainmate but not forgetting the books, workshops and hands-on experience of being in the startup trenches over the years helping countless founders and businesses.
We work with digital business and have a demonstrated history of working with startups from RMIT Activator, Melbourne Accelerator Program and Energy Labs, as well as with local government organisations.
We are looking for UX Designers who are passionate to learn product management, be the voice of the customer and can use the tools to create the deliverables for a 6-month apprentice product manager program that can lead to a permanent position.
- Design, run and analyze concept validation studies with a sample of users
- Research consumer behaviors and expectations
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations of findings and recommendations for improvements to stakeholders at all levels
- Create and test wireframes, user flows, low-fidelity prototypes
- Negotiate requirements and designs with product managers, designers, and developers
- Build and maintain Design System, and support teams during the development cycle.
- Participate to the definition of our in-house design language to provide a unified set of UX and design rules
- Research and stay current with trends in UX, design.
- 5+ years of experience in UX
- Continually keep yourself and team updated with the latest changes and trends in the industry
- Ability to support sprint teams by providing mocks, wireframes, interactive prototypes
- Have a passion for startups and digital product design
- Determined to be the best version of yourself
- A creative designer with high attention to detail
- Can communicate with peers and business users
- Have a good understanding of design systems
- Experience with web and mobile User Interfaces
- Has a portfolio of ux-based designs
- Have an artistic flare and is passionate about simplifying human-to-computer interactions
- Not afraid to try things and get out of your comfort zone.
- Access to Beta Launch learning and development budget
- Competitive remuneration package
- International exposure and access to a network of mentors and industry leaders.
- A fun and collaborative work environment.