Customer Success Specialist
This fresh role is perfectly suited for a young, charismatic individual who loves reaching out to and engaging with people. If you are naturally in-tune with understanding people’s needs, this is for you!
You’ll use your people skills to get on the phone and reach out to potential customers to develop professional relationships, and secure one-on-one meetings with them to properly understand their needs and challenges, all the while nurturing long-lasting bonds. The unmatched experience you offer customers at each stage, right up to ensuring their success, will be key.As you would’ve realised by now, one half of your role will involve outbound visits.
So you’ve got to be all right with and enjoy outreach efforts. If you’re energetic, a go-getter, and a people person, you’ll do great in and love this role!
- Observe and absorb the current customer outreach process
- Initiate intelligent and sensitive phone conversations with diverse company stakeholders, from Junior Executives to Directors
- Nurture long-lasting relationships with these individuals using your professionalism and unique personal touch
- Secure meetings based on relationships and handle outbound visits to meet and speak with potential customers to understand their needs and problems
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to communicate findings from such interactions
- Ensure customer success and them reaching their unique goals is the number one priority
- Offer unmatched customer experience at each stage you engage with customers, creating long-lasting impressions
- Minimum one a half years of experience in customer service, customer success, account or client service, or similar role
- Proven experience engaging with diverse customer stakeholders, at each level of the company
- Great people skills including communication and listening skills
- Good command of English in both spoken and written form
- Professional phone etiquette and effective telephone skills
- Good proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Marketing or Business Management focused academic or professional qualifications will entail an advantage
If this sounds like you, send in your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com or apply via our website telling us why you think you would be the best fit for this role today.