Associate Tech Lead – (React & NodeJs)
Do you want to build software that changes the world?
Build the right thing, Build the thing right!
We are looking for talented Fullstack Associate Tech Lead (NodeJs & React) to join our engineering team. This role is not only focused on engineering but also research, prototyping and developing products and services that delight users.
Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and self-managed, always open to feedback and critique and extremely collaborative in a multidisciplinary environment.
You will work alongside a team of highly skilled Engineers and Designers and Product Managers at Beta Launch and will join forces to help our Enterprise, Government and Startup partners test ideas, build prototypes and scale software delivery, servicing users all around the world.
Daily life will include stand-ups, code reviews, workshops, meet-ups and plenty of laughs along the way. We are super passionate about what we do and are constantly looking for new ways to develop ourselves and be the best we can be.
What we expect
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on real – world projects
- Strong knowledge in frontend frameworks and libraries – React, Redux
- Strong knowledge in backend frameworks – Express, NestJS
- Strong experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, MySQL
- Good understanding of AWS services – Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas and approaches
- Ability to mentor other engineers, help in designing solutions to problems, and communicate with the leadership team about the needs of the engineering team
Good to have
- Passion for agile, CI/CD and automated testing
- Experience in ElasticSearch and Terraforms
- Access to Beta Launch learning and development budget
- Competitive remuneration package
- International exposure and access to a network of mentors and industry leaders.
- A fun and collaborative work environment.