Associate Software Engineer – ReactJS
We are looking for talented Associate ReactJs Software Engineers to join our engineering team. This role is not only focused on engineering but also research, prototyping and developing products and services that delight users.
Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and self-managed, always open to feedback and critique and extremely collaborative in a multidisciplinary environment.
You will work alongside a team of highly skilled Engineers and Designers and Product Managers at Beta Launch and will join forces to help our Enterprise, Government and Startup partners test ideas, build prototypes and scale software delivery, servicing users all around the world.
Daily life will include stand-ups, code reviews, workshops, meet-ups and plenty of laughs along the way. We are super passionate about what we do and are constantly looking for new ways to develop ourselves and be the best we can be.
- Knowledge in React is must
- A problem solver focused on user experience
- Familiarity with front-end optimization techniques and tooling
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as Restful, HTML5, CSS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Good to have
- Experience in Cypress, Jest
- Experience in React Native
- Experience in TypeScript, NodeJS
- Access to Beta Launch learning and development budget
- Competitive remuneration package with 6 monthly performance appraisals
- International exposure and access to a network of mentors and industry leaders
- A fun and collaborative work environment