Associate Software Engineer – NodeJs
We are looking for talented Associate NodeJS Software Engineers to join our engineering team. This role is not only focused on engineering but also research, prototyping and developing products and services that delight users.
Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and self-managed, always open to feedback and critique and extremely collaborative in a multidisciplinary environment.
You will work alongside a team of highly skilled Engineers and Designers and Product Managers at Beta Launch and will join forces to help our Enterprise, Government and Startup partners test ideas, build prototypes and scale software delivery, servicing users all around the world.
Daily life will include stand-ups, code reviews, workshops, meet-ups and plenty of laughs along the way. We are super passionate about what we do and are constantly looking for new ways to develop ourselves and be the best we can be.
- Knowledge in NodeJS is must
- Strong knowledge in database technologies (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as Restful, HTML5, CSS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Good to have
- Knowledge in AWS, Docker
- Experience in ReactJS, TypeScript
- Access to Beta Launch learning and development budget
- Competitive remuneration package with 6 monthly performance appraisals
- International exposure and access to a network of mentors and industry leaders
- A fun and collaborative work environment
If this sounds like you, send in your resuem with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you think you would be the best fit for this role today.